FACTS EMERGING FROM THE BONNIOL ET-CONVERSATIONS / Facts from the book: The Chronicles of Aerah.Significant facts concerning space, ET-communication and planetary ways have come from or have been confirmed by the Bonniol conversations. Many revelations were, and still are, considered to be of such magnitude as to justify presentation in their full ET-conversational context—hence the book’s format—a Star Trek style but strictly non-fiction adventure that reveals TRUTH OF EXISTENCE. And the reader can see exactly how everything came about. But there are some we know, who would nevertheless welcome a concise list of the main items of scientific or philosophical interest that have arisen. The following list, we consider, to be major factors worthy of note:
1. 1. Mind / spirit / consciousness are external to space-time, so that mind-link conversations are instantaneous (as with telepathy, prayer etc).
2. 2. Within space-time nothing travels faster than light speed—‘C’. Spirit is a domain that has
no space, and so minds, wherever located in the physical
universe, can simply link.
3. 3. Mind-link can operate at any physical
distance, even beyond the observable universe. Physical distance is irrelevant.
4. 4. Brain can download thought or the-thought-behind-words to its known language, so that translation is taken care of in conversations and is entirely automatic.
5. 5. Crop circles are attempted communication from UFOs in our space sector.
6. 6. UFOs can travel faster when in dematerialised format.
7. 7. ‘Traversable wormholes’ are quite numerous in space and they periodically switch direction. By inference, they are a balancing mechanism between regions of space that convey an (undefined) flux or energy.
8. 8. Physical spacecraft travelling wormholes will travel at huge speed. It is inferred that they would not exceed ‘C’ locally but would appear to greatly exceed ‘C’ relative to the wormhole exterior.
9. 9. Meditational mind-link is a favoured method of communicating used by other physical beings inhabiting this universe. It obviates both language and physical travel difficulties.
10.10. ‘Materialisations’ are possible using developed mind power, to the extent that light industry can be superseded; also houses can be group-mind created / erected.
11. 11. ‘Teleportation’ of objects between planets is a real possibility but yet to be demonstrated by Bonniol.
12.12. A pyramid-shaped building with one pair of sides aligned to planetary rotation contains energies that can be utilised in a number of very useful ways.
13.13. The element ‘carbon’ is a vital regenerative element and is common to all planets in the universe that have life.
14.14. Earth has been visited by extraterrestrials at various times in our past and there is much evidence of their visits.
15.15. There are many forms of energy that could be utilised by a civilisation, including an interesting one, part of which is evident as ‘plant aura’.
16.16. Following sufficient mind / spirit development it is possible to communicate with babes before birth and with relatives long after death.
17.17. Reincarnation and the existence of planetary spirit realms appear to be a general pattern throughout the universe.
18.18. Spirit interacts with the space-time creation—as spirituality in
creases, the matter-density of a planet de
creases. This means that, in the lengthy passage of time, everyone and everything becomes lighter. *Stop Press: It has since become evident that Earth's 1kg weight standard has lost 50 microgrammes in 122 years!
S119. There are higher beings—angels, guides and teachers that help other planetary cultures in their way forward, similar to the situation here on Earth.
2020. Continuation of advances in science / technology MUST go hand-in-hand with mind / spirit development, or be short-lived. It follows that the vast majority of other cultures having wonderfully advanced technologies and who can space-travel, know ‘love’ and are therefore not to be feared.
21.21. There is a universal spirituality known and understood by advanced cultures throughout the cosmos that is beyond any individual religion. It is inferred that a multiplicity of religions are at best ‘stepping stones’ towards this (otherwise there would be only one).
2222. All planetary cultures of our knowledge recognise the one Creative Principle, known to many here on Earth as ‘God’.This is a short-list of important revelations, but to grasp the full adventure and to know that we all share our place in it, turn the pages of the book—and remember—the adventure goes on with Bonniol’s continuing visits, all to be posted in due process.miscellaneous
Copyright statement: Quotes from this website, if accurate and in proper context, may be used elsewhere. If audios, whole paragraphs and more are concerned, permission should be sought.